Friday, March 7, 2014

Filofax Spotlight: Interview with FiloCuteness

Continuing to spread the Filofax love, we interviewed more of our new Filofax friends and asked them a few questions about organization, their favorite items, and more. This week, we interviewed Amy, of Filocuteness, about her Filofax and more fun stuff. Check out our chat with her below and see the cool pencil case she loves using, why its important for her to plan ahead, and where she stores her collection of stickers!

animal pencil cases at CoolPencilCase.com
"Love this Zippered Pencil Case From @coolpencilcase!" - Filocuteness

1.  Describe your love of stationery to us.
As long as I can remember, I have loved stationery and school supplies.  There's just something fun and special about personalizing your organizational tools.  I have always enjoyed making a to-do list on a cute and colorful notepad and keeping my planner up to date with coordinating stickers and sticky notes.  I've learned that if it's fun to look at, I'm more likely to use it!

2.  What do you love best about your favorite Filofax and why?
I absolutely love the color and size of my Large (A5) kikki.K Mint Time Planner. It has lots of room to store notes and extra planning essentials and holds a lot of inserts.

3.  Tell us about your favorite and most used Filofax accessory. 
My favorite item to use in my planner is a decorative paper clip/bookmark.  I have a lot of different ones and try to coordinate them with my weekly page themes.  I also adore using my Cool Pencil Case "Sealed With a Kiss" pink heart pencil pouch. It currently holds all of my pens and pencils and looks great next to my planner.

clip sets at CoolPencilCase.com
Filocuteness showcases her Rilakkuma 6-piece Clip Set in the Korilakkuma style option!

4.  Where are some of your favorite places to shop for Filofax accessories, school supplies, and crafts?
Cool Pencil Case, Etsy, Target, Michael's, and kikki.K

5.  Can you give some tips to those who love decorating their Filofax pages but are on a budget?
Use stickers and washi tape to brighten up and personalize your pages. Shaped sticky notes and page flags are also an inexpensive way to add some flair.

animal mechanical pencils at CoolPencilCase.com
"Love How This Mechanical Pencil From @coolpencilcase Matches My Froggy Clip!" 
- Filocuteness

6.  When did you start using your Filofax and how did it change the way you prepared for the day/week/month?
I bought my first Filofax in January 2013.  It made planning so much easier for me.  Because I have three children, it's so important for me to be able to plan ahead and keep important dates close at hand. I love being able to see my daily, weekly, and monthly appointments together in one planner. It's also nice to be able to customize it with sections for to-do lists, menu options, party planning, wish lists, etc.

7.  How do you organize all of your stationery and supplies? 
I keep everything in my desk. I use several pencil cases and pouches to organize my washi tape, sticky notes, clips, pens, and notepads. I store my stickers inside page protectors in a three ring binder.

girl pencil pouches at CoolPencilCase.com
Filocuteness plans ahead with her Sealed with a Kiss Pencil Pouch!

Don’t forget to follow @Filocuteness and @CoolPencilCase if you already haven’t done so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentine's Day Sweets and Treats

Make your Valentine's Day gathering even sweeter with these delicious, easy-to-make treats. From oreo pops to a red, pink, and white pop...